Popular Posts

Thursday, September 19, 2019

A Time of Introspection: A Lesson

You know when you feel yourself change. Like you internally physically feel a shift in your entire presence? I have been doing a lot of ‘transforming’ if you will, in the last few months and am still. It’s gradual, but I almost think that’s why I feel it so intently. Not like watching grass grow, more like, if you were the ‘hour’ hand on the clock; your legs are the center and your head is the end that touches each # and tick(second). Watching as your perception of the world changes every few minutes. 
Now my perception isn’t changing every couple minutes (I’d be a mess), but I can see a slight change from even last week. The work I have been putting into changing habits and thinking, I feel it working. And I feel the universe working with it.

What I am truly understanding is that Our happiness  is our own to have. Our own right as God’s children. Writing it feels so simple, but being actively aware of this right means you can be happy in every moment. 
Side note: almost every moment.. we do have to feel things, but we have to let them be felt and let them go. 

I’ve talked before about how we as people think about the negative a lot more than the positive, or at least remember it longer. If we are focused on the bad then we will only see the bad, but if we focus on the good, on all the things we are grateful for, naturally, we will receive more to be grateful for.
It’s like when you give someone your love, or your time even. You give more to the people who are grateful for it. The people who enjoy it. If someone is not grateful for what they have (from you), you have no obligation to keep giving them more. 
The universe works the same way. That’s probably where we get it from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment