Popular Posts

Monday, April 29, 2019

How do you Move?

How do you move through life? In a daze just going through the motions? With a purpose? Rushing? Slowly? With meaning and intent in every aspect? Or maybe only certain aspects? Do you move away? Towards? Through? Are you stuck?

I think the ways that I move vary from day to day depending on my emotions based on my surroundings. Now I didn't want to use the words "right" or "wrong" because who am I to tell you what is what. I can tell you what I am learning and how I am changing to become closer to my destiny though. In hopes that you will do the same, however that may be for you.
So, that being said, I can tell you that the key words for the way that I move on a day to day is, "emotions based on my surroundings". This is my downfall and probably many of yours as well. Now, if you don't know that you are the only person you can control, now you know. What you probably did not know is that 95% of what happens around you comes from what is happening in your subconscious. I will go into a little of that here later, but if you want to read more about it you can start reading where I started reading here.
Ok, I am going to try and be as precise and straight forward as possible. So I let my surroundings dictate my emotions, which in turn creates thoughts, often these thoughts are repetitive especially if they are negative. Now my conscious thoughts subside into my subconscious thoughts and that energy creates a frequency that the world responds to. Now the more I am focused on these thoughts the longer they stay in my head and sink deeper and deeper eventually into my unconscious mind. Now, the unconscious mind is not reachable to us. Not by choice anyway. Things from the unconscious mind only come to us through emotions, familiar smells, familiar situations, etc. So at this point I know I can only control my thoughts and what is accepted into my mind. Here is where it seems to be a little tricky for us because we think our subconscious mind controls us. This in fact is untrue. We have the ability to focus our conscious thoughts to whatever and wherever we want. So when you're thinking, "I am tired of working all the time", your subconscious mind understands that work makes you tired and that is negative so now you will not get the work you need to make the money you probably want. Or something of the sort. So instead, think "I am grateful to have a job that pays me money". Now I didn't plan on using your job as the example here because if you hate your job and need the money then it's still a sticky situation. But I think that is the point. As you change your thoughts to positive thoughts the universe will feel your vibrations and if there is a job you do want or a promotion you want, the universe will receive that message as well. Same goes for what we accept into our minds. If someone is saying negative things about you or just speaking them out around you, you do not have to accept that. You do not have to accept anything from anyone else that is not fitting into your vision. So when someone is saying these negative things around you, tell them, "Thank you, but that is not what I will allow into my mind." And proceed on!  I am currently working on this in several aspects of my life, from this blog, to making money, to where I plan on moving out of state, and even with my own thoughts. Now, I have only started this less than 12 hours ago, but I can tell you now my thoughts have already become more grateful and positive and my visions are becoming a little clearer. These positive thoughts and affirming words that I speak to myself and the universe then create feelings inside of me that are conducive to what I want and the universe take that and connects me with it through believing. Because everything that we are and everything that we want is already inside of us and connected to everything around us. It starts with realizing that.
Now, research, practice, and persistence. The world is yours.
I am grateful that the universe gives to me in abundance. I am worthy of everything that I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment