Popular Posts

Monday, April 8, 2019

Psychology and Me

What is life?
Some say life starts at conception. Some say life starts when we are born or when consciousness is found. I don't think I can say exactly when I believe it starts, but I do know that it is all around us at all times, as well as within us. I do know it is an energy and not a thing we can touch. Or is it an energy? Because I know that energy can not be created or destroyed. Thinking about it life isn't created or destroyed either, only the vessel that carries it is. Through this vessel we learn to do and we learn to say and that is what constitutes our Journey in this life.

Now in this life I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what the right and wrong things to do are. As I try to explore this I only become more open, more understanding, more forgiving, more passionate, more attentive, more wondrous, and even a little more cautious. I am now 22 and not in any sort of school at the moment. I definitely feel as though I have learned the most about life in my last year or so of it. I have heard so many things about life that I now get to decide if they are true or not. I, just like many of you have heard that life is what you make it and that is probably the truest statement of them all. Although, there is a definite higher power that keeps us all connected and seems to have had some sort of arrangements for each and every one of us every day. So how can you feel free and at will to do as you please when it seems to all be pre-planned or connected somehow. Maybe because the seed that was planted to grow unfolds exactly how it should at all the right times. And we only know those times as they come to us. These things only come to us as we water ourselves and are receptive to the sun around us and we root ourselves in the soil we were planted in. But is the soil our surroundings outside of ourselves? Or ourselves altogether? That I don't know the answer to. I'm spiritual, not religious.

I don't know a whole lot about religion in its many forms. I grew up Christian, going to church until I was about 10, maybe. I do not remember resorting back to the God that I knew once until I was older, but even then it was so seldom. It wasn't until 2016 I remember being constantly reminded of a higher power. A God and his many energies. 

All we have in this life is word of mouth. In school, we learn from teachers who are taught by other teachers who get their information from books and research papers who are written by authors who found out this information through their research and own experiences. And we only experience the energies (people) around us. So it all comes back to one thing: oneness.



No comments:

Post a Comment